Student Parking Lot?
Agnes has plenty of places for students to park, as long as they have permits: West Parking (for visitors and students), Rebekah Parking, Presser Parking, South Parking, Observatory Parking, Central Parking behind the science center, East Parking, Walters Parking, and Hopkins Parking.
Freshmen Allowed to Park?
If you're enrolled and pay for a pass, you can park!
Approximate Parking Permit Cost
- $100 for year-long parking
- $60 per semester
Common Parking Tickets
- Improper display of parking permit: $10 (for first offense)
- No decal: $10 (for first offense)
- Unauthorized parking: $10 (for first offense)
- Blocking or obstructing traffic: $50
Best Places to Find a Spot
- West Parking
- Central Parking
- Rebekah Parking
Good Luck Getting a Spot Here
- Hopkins Parking
- Presser Parking
- Walters Parking
Getting a Parking Permit
In order to obtain a parking permit, a Scottie must go to the Public Safety office next to West Parking and fill out a short form detailing his or her license plater number; make, model, and color of the car; insurance info; and some personal information. Once students turn in the form with $100 (that's for a full year of parking), they'll receive their pass, and they're good to park in any of the approved lots.
Did You Know?
- Fines are based on whether the citation you received is the first, second, third, etc. The first citation is a $10 fine; the second citation is $25; and any citation after that is $50.
- Visitors parking illegally on campus are still subject to the campus laws.
- Students can appeal their citation by writing a statement to the campus police department with five days of the date of the ticket.