Student Parking Lot?
Registered student cars are allowed to park in the O'Connell Lot, and the Hills Lot during any time of the day. They can also be parked at the Orr Rink Lot from 8 a.m.-2 a.m.
Freshmen Allowed to Park?
Approximate Parking Permit Cost
$60 per year
Common Parking Tickets
- Failure to yield to pedestrians: $25
- Falsification of a parking permit or application: $100–$200
- Fire lane: $50
- Handicapped parking violation: $50
- No parking zone: $15
- Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs: $100–$200
- Parked on grass or sidewalk: $25
- Parking a car not registered with the school in a school lot: $15
Best Places to Find a Spot
- Drew House parking lot
- Mayo-Smith parking lot
Good Luck Getting a Spot Here
- Next to academic buildings
- Next to the gym
Getting a Parking Permit
The College allocates separate parking lots for students and faculty. First-year students are not allowed to park their cars on campus, except for highly unusual circumstances that the Dean of Students Office must approve. Each upperclass student can register one car only. Usually there isn’t a shortage of parking spaces.