College Freshman 2013-11-23T07:49:56Z
Support for varsity sports isn't school-wide, but students attend home events for the "major" sports. School spirit is strong. Intramural a are a huge part of school and it seems almost everyone participates in at least one season.
College Freshman 2013-11-23T07:46:38Z
The price tag was high, but automatic scholarships cover over $10,000 a year, and applying for other scholarships will only help. Definitely fill out the FAFSA. Beyond that, apply for any and every scholarship for which you are eligible. Also look into work study for additional aid.
College Freshman 2013-11-23T07:42:47Z
The university is known for its acceptance of all minorities. Sexuality and religion are aspects of diversity most likely to feel out of place, but even then the school represents a variety of religious views and acceptance of diverse sexualities has been discussed extensively in classes and as general assembly.
College Freshman 2013-11-23T07:37:36Z
Students can't live off campus until their senior year. I don't know much regarding off campus housing as I haven't yet considered off campus living. Safety can be an issue as the nearby town has rough neighborhoods in some areas.
College Freshman 2013-11-23T07:32:57Z
The Education major, while intensive, has students in the classroom from the very beginning. Observations are started the first semester of freshman year and students are expected to be working with children on a regular basis. The program itself makes graduates desirable to schools and there has been at least a 90% job placement rate right out of college. The other 10% usually continue their education or take time for volunteer work or choose to take time before starting a career.
Sorry, there are no reviews.