Full-Time Student Population
Part-Time Student Population
Full-Time Instructional Faculty
Part-Time Instructional Faculty
Faculty with Terminal Degree
Average Faculty Salary
Full-Time Retention Rate
Part-Time Retention Rate
- Fewer than 20 students: 47%
- 20 to 49 students: 48%
- 50 or more students: 5%
Continuing Professional: No
Adult Basic Remedial: No
Secondary (High School): No
Special Credit Opportunities
Advanced Placement (AP) Credits: Yes
Dual Credit: Yes
Life Experience Credits: Yes
- Cook School of Intercultural Studies
- Crowell School of Business
- Rosemead School of Psychology
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Professional Studies
- Talbot School of Theology
- Bachelor's degree
- Doctorate - Research/scholarship
- Master's degree
- Post-bachelor's certificate
- Post-master's certificate
Most Popular Majors
- Bible/Biblical Studies: 3%
- Business Administration and Management: 4%
- Business/Commerce, General: 4%
- Psychology: 3%
- Arts/fine arts
- English (including composition)
- Foreign languages
- Sciences (biological or physical)
- Social science
Special Study Options
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Teacher certification (below the postsecondary level)
Other Academic Offerings
- Double major
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Exchange student program (domestic)
- Honors program
A wide variety of classes can be taken online. Biola even offers an opportunity to earn one of three different degrees online from the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Education, and the School of Intercultural Studies. Students can take these classes during fall and spring semesters, or over interterms and the summer if they'd prefer.
Best Places to Study
- Common Grounds (coffee shop)
- Eagles' Nest
- Fleur Fountain
- Metzger Lawn
- The Talon (business building's coffee shop)
Tips to Succeed
- Be active on your floor.
- Be prepared to be welcomed with lots of love.
- Come ready for lots of essays.
- Get involved right away. Clubs, ministry opportunities-this is the time to do it!
- Get to know your professors; they're willing to know you, so take advantage of it!
- People aren't perfect, so always be willing to see that there are broken people, even among Christians.
- Read a lot!
Did You Know?
Biola offers 37 diverse majors that incorporate the Christian faith in order to help gear up students for their lives in the workforce.