Full-Time Student Population
Part-Time Student Population
Full-Time Instructional Faculty
Faculty with Terminal Degree
Average Faculty Salary
Full-Time Retention Rate
- Fewer than 20 students: 55%
- 20 to 49 students: 43%
- 50 or more students: 2%
Continuing Professional: No
Adult Basic Remedial: No
Secondary (High School): No
Special Credit Opportunities
Advanced Placement (AP) Credits: Yes
Dual Credit: Yes
Life Experience Credits: No
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management: 4%
- Economics and Econometrics: 5%
- Political Science and Government, General: 4%
- Psychology: 3%
Special Study Options
- Study abroad
- Teacher certification (below the postsecondary level)
Tips to Succeed
- Balance your academics and social life.
- Buy books online or from someone selling them on campus because the bookstore is extremely overpriced.
- Don't make reading optional.
- Don't spend too much time on Facebook
- Don't take 8 a.m. classes, especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays, because you won't want to get up after going out on Monday and Wednesday nights.
- Get involved on campus
- Get to know your professors.
- Get your GEs out of the way early on.
- Go to class-classes are small, so the professors know if you don't show up.
- If you want to be part of the Greek system, work on your networking!
- Take advantage of the career fairs on and off campus.
- Visit the CDC (Career Development Center) early on.
Did You Know?
- Almost 25 percent of the engineering students are women. This figure is among the highest in the nation (the national average is 20 percent).
- During finals, the cafeteria sponsors "study breaks" and prepares different foods each night, from nachos to soft pretzels.
- During finals the library is open 24 hours a day, and cookies or coffee are put out in the lobby. Throughout the week, all of the dorms institute "quiet hours."
- Forty-two percent of students spend a semester or more studying off campus.