Internship - Web Development
|Requirements:||Student in Computer Science or related field|
|Apply:||via The Resumator|
College Prowler is a rapidly growing startup company located in Pittsburgh, PA. Are you a motivated student looking for a young, energetic workplace where you can make an impact? We're looking for a talented, hard-working intern to join our team for the summer of 2012!
What you’ve got to be doing:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science something related
What we’d like to see:
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2005/2008, and Web Services
- Experience with Object Oriented Design
- Interesting class projects that you can show off to us
What you will do:
- Contribute to the development of a website that influences the decisions of millions of high school students.
- Learn real-life development techniques from a tightly-knit, highly talented team.
- Unlike most internships you will work on things that will see the light of day and make an impact, rather than spending it documenting some Fortune 500’s internal coffee club tracking system.
Started in 2002 by recent Carnegie Mellon grads, College Prowler has revolutionized the college search industry with a "by students for students" approach. Today, College Prowler is the largest U.S. publisher of college content written from the students' perspectives with more than 350,000 student reviews on over 7,000 colleges. Each year, millions of students turn to College Prowler to help them find the college that suits them best. The company has received coverage in The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, The Boston Globe, Reader's Digest, Entrepreneur Magazine, BusinessWeek, and many others. EOE.