Undergrad Men in Fraternities
Undergrad Women in Sororities
Other Greek Organizations
- Alpha Sigma Lambda: Nontraditional Students' Honor Society
- Beta Gamma Sigma: National Management Honor Society
- Fiat Lux: Clark University Academic Honor Society
- Gryphon And Pleiades: Senior Leaders' Society
- Omicron Delta Epsilon: Economics Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa: Highest National Academic Honor Society
- Phi Lambda Upsilon: National Chemistry Honor Society
- Phi Sigma Tau: National Philosophy Honor Society
- Sigma Pi Sigma: National Physics Honor Society
Did You Know?
- Since the early 1980s, Clark has had a strict "no fraternity/sorority" policy in place that prevents the existence of any Greek life on campus.
- There are rumors and urban legends to the tune of "someone had a son that died while pledging, so the parents gave Clark a huge endowment on the condition that they never allow fraternities again." However, the University states that the reason for the lack of Greek life is that they "are not prepared to provide the extraordinary supervision that Greek social organizations require to maintain them as positive, healthy contributors to student life."