Average Meal Plan Cost
$5016 per year
Freshman Meal Plan Required?
Students who live on campus, excluding those living in the Western Ridge Apartments, must purchase a meal plan.
Student Favorites: Campus Dining Hall
Rastall Dining Hall
Student Favorites: Campus Restaurant/Vendor
Student Favorites: Breakfast Food on Campus
Made-to-order omelets at Rastall
Student Favorites: Lunch/Dinner Entrée on Campus
- Crepes at the Preserve on Sundays
- Made-to-order pizza at The Preserve
Student Favorites: Late-night Snack on Campus
Midnight pancake breakfast at Rastall once a month
Off-Campus Places to Use Flex Money
- La'au's Taco Shop
- Rasta Pasta
- Wooglin's Deli
Both La'au's Taco Shop and Wooglin's Deli are close enough to campus that they almost qualify as on-campus dining and are very popular with students.
Vegetarian and vegan options are always provided in the cafeteria, and Bon Appétit will try to make accommodations for any special food requests.
Delivery is limited, but a few local Chinese and, of course, pizza restaurants are favorites for students who don't want to venture out or want to eat at a time when the main dining hall is closed.
Did You Know?
- Sunday morning is always a treat for CC students. After a long night of partying, those who can make their way to the school cafeteria between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. find chefs whipping up custom omelets with ham, cheese, peppers, mushrooms, and just about any other fixings you can imagine.
- Students sometimes refer to on-campus restaurants by their old names. What you hear: Jazzman's; What they mean: Colorado Coffee. What you hear: The "C" Store; What they mean: Local Goods. What you hear: Herb 'n' Farm; What they mean: The Preserve.
- One weekend night during each block, Bon Appétit puts on a free midnight breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs, and sausage. This is always a crowd favorite.