Student Parking Lot?
There are three residential lots.
Freshmen Allowed to Park?
Approximate Parking Permit Cost
$240 per year
Common Parking Tickets
- Improper display: $10
- Expired meter in pay lot: $20
- Improper permit: $40
- No permit/expired permit: $40
- Boot fee: $50
- Reserved space: $50
- Service space or loading area: $50
- Event parking violation: $100
- Landscape/sidewalk/pedestrian way: $100
- No parking area/not designated for parking: $100
- Towing: $105
- Fire lane: $200
- Fraudulent permit: $200
- Handicapped zone/access area: $250
Best Places to Find a Spot
- Bryan Center
- East Campus
- Flowers lot on the weekends
Getting a Parking Permit
All students enrolled in classes for the fall semester are eligible to purchase and receive a parking permit for that academic year. Annual parking permits are sold based on eligibility and space availability in lots or zones. Parking permits can be purchased online or from the Parking and Transportation Office.