Employment Services Available?
Placement Services Available?
Other Career/Placement Services
The Career Center
Popular Schools for Further Study
FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology)
Firms that Frequently Hire Grads
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- American Apparel
- Ann Taylor
- Bath & Body Works
- Crate & Barrel
- Forever 21
- J. Crew
- The Limited
- Urban Outfitters
- Victoria's Secret
- "Dialogues" alumni magazine
- Alumni Web site with job postings
- Global alumni chapters
- Networking events
- Leanne Marshall - "Project Runway" winner season five
- Monique Lhuillier - celebrity bridalwear and eveningwear designer
- Nick Verreos - "Project Runway" season two, red carpet fashion analyst
- Pamela Skaist-Levy - Juicy Couture co-founder
Did You Know?
FIDM's Career Center has over 17,000 employer contacts and posts over 1,200 new job openings each month. Students on all four FIDM campuses have access to the same job openings. All of the alumni can see the job postings on the alumni Web site. Because FIDM has over 40,000 graduates, often FIDM grads are hiring FIDM grads.