Facts & Statistics
Other Career Services
- Career fairs
- College Central job service
- Cover letter/resume assistance
- Interview training
- Job search skill building
- MAT testing
- Part-time jobs
Best Student Jobs On Campus
- Office of Student Development
- Health Services
- Tutor Center
Worst Student Jobs On Campus
- Holmes Dining Commons
- Desk check-in
Best Places to Work Off Campus
- Market Basket
- The Mall at Whitney Field
- Dunkin Donuts
Advice on Finding a Job/Internship
- Ask for help from the Career Services office.
- Complete community service hours.
- Constantly update your résumé and portfolio.
- Don't be afraid to apply for competitive or pipe-dream jobs. You never know what may fall into your lap.
- Get involved on campus and around the community.
- Get to know your professors, advisers, and office staff. They are all professionals in their fields and have tons of experiences. They will be some of your best networking contacts while you are in school and after graduation.
- Learn new software and skills. Take courses that will give you certification training in the software you need for your major, but don't be afraid to branch out of your comfort zone.