Facts & Statistics
Tips for Getting In
- Apply early.
- Do well on the ACT.
- Take the SAT and ACT multiple times.
Things I Wish I Knew Before Coming To School
- Apply for as many scholarships as you can while a freshman.
- Bring a bike or a skateboard.
- Check the scholarship board every month.
- Grants are getting rarer and rarer.
- ISU is expensive, and tuition is on a steady climb.
- Mopeds save time, stressful parking, and money.
- Off-campus housing is the way to go.
- Register early, especially for those general classes that everybody needs.
- Use the library for studying.
Interviews & Information Sessions
You can request to visit via the Admissions website. Available dates and times will be there.
For information or to schedule a tour, call (208) 282-2475 or visit www.isu.edu/enroll/visitisu.shtml. The ISU Ambassadors give tours to interested students and parents frequently.
Overnight visits are available. Check the website for specific dates (you can register online).