Full-Time Student Population
Part-Time Student Population
Full-Time Instructional Faculty
Part-Time Instructional Faculty
Faculty with Terminal Degree
Average Faculty Salary
Full-Time Retention Rate
Part-Time Retention Rate
- Fewer than 20 Students: 39%
- 20 to 49 Students: 52%
- 50 or More Students: 9%
Continuing Professional: Yes
Adult Basic Remedial: Yes
Secondary (High School): No
Special Credit Opportunities
Advanced Placement (AP) Credits: Yes
Dual Credit: Yes
Life Experience Credits: No
- IU Herron School of Art & Design
- IU Kelley School of Business
- IU School of Dentistry
- IU School of Education
- IU School of Health and Rehabilitation Services
- IU School of Informatics
- IU School of Journalism
- IU School of Law
- IU School of Liberal Arts
- IU School of Library and Information Science
- IU School of Medicine
- IU School of Music
- IU School of Nursing
- IU School of Physical Education & Tourism Management
- IU School of Public & Environmental Affairs
- IU School of Social Work
- IUPUI Community Learning Network
- IUPUI University College
- Purdue School of Engineering & Technology
- Purdue School of Science
- Associate degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Doctorate - Professional practice
- Doctorate - Research/scholarship
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
Most Popular Majors
- Business/Commerce, General: 5%
- General Studies: 4%
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other: 3%
- Registered Nursing (RN): 3%
Special Study Options
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Teacher certification (below the postsecondary level)
- Weekend/evening college
Best Places to Study
- Campus Center
- MoJo Coffe House
- Taylor Hall
- University Library
Tips to Succeed
- Always do homework-every little bit counts toward your final grade.
- Always go to class.
- Buy books earlier, because sometimes they run out.
- Develop close relationships with professors.
- Find out about all the tutoring, TA connections, and resources.
- Get involved in service and organizations early and your network will grow faster.
- Pick classes that you will love; otherwise, you will be completely bored.
- Research your professors before choosing them.
- Use Oncourse.