On-Campus Housing Available?
Campus Housing Capacity
Average Housing Costs
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus?
Undergrads Living On Campus
Number of Campus-Owned Apartments
- Baumhart Hall
- Regis Hall
- Santa Clara Hall
- Simpson Living Learning Center
What You Get
- Desk and chair
- Ethernet connection
- Free campus phone calls
Loyola provides dormitories designated as “quiet halls” for those students who are concerned that the college party scene could hinder their study habits.
Available for Rent
Did You Know?
- All campus housing at Loyola is now smoke free.
- Most of Loyola's residence halls are named after other Jesuit universities, with the exception of Mertz and Coffey Halls.
- Loyola requires all students with less than 56 credit hours to live on-campus. That means most people will have to wait until after sophomore year to find their dream apartment off campus.
- Loyola is currently in the process of renovating, demolishing, and building new dormitories, structuring the majority of its residence life on the south side of campus, while most other campus buildings are to the north.