Average Meal Plan Cost
$3360 per year
Freshman Meal Plan Required?
If living on campus
Student Favorites: Campus Dining Hall
- Case Dining Hall
- Clark Dining Hall
Student Favorites: Campus Restaurant/Vendor
- Atrium Food Court
- Commons Food Court
Off-Campus Places to Use Flex Money
A great deal of restaurants accept the All-Campus Card, which ties your student ID with your bank account.
Did You Know?
- Fresh Start Mondays is a fall semester program that encourages students to start the week off with healthy food choices and a mile-long walk around campus.
- Students with nut or gluten allergies can find a list of ingredients on posters in the dining hall and on the dining website. NC State's Rave! Catering program offers gluten-free sandwich options in its catered box lunch program.
- The Eat Smart, Cook Smart program teaches students how to prepare quick, healthy meals in their dorms or apartments. Students can also participate in basic nutrition classes and tour the dining facilities to learn about healthy options. Nutrition facts and tips are also posted throughout campus.
- Vegetarian and vegan students will find plenty of options on campus daily. Special "Vegan" signs help students identify the right foods for them, too. The University also hosted National Vegetarian Day October 1 with a host of vegetarian options.
- Dining Services employs a "nutrition team" of dietitians and student interns who work to increase healthy food offerings and promote special events across campus.
- You can find the daily menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the University dining website. You can also look up the nutritional value of all the foods offered on campus. Go to www.ncsudining.com.
- University Dining won the 2013 City of Raleigh Environmental Award for their sustainability program.