Facts & Statistics
Other Career Services
- Career planning
- Contact Pitzer alumni
- Fellowships and scholarships
- Four-year plans
- Graduate school guide
- Internship guide
- Job searching
- Résumé review and mock interviews
Best Student Jobs On Campus
- Admissions office student worker
- Jumpstart early education program
- Service desk
- The Shakedown Café
Worst Student Jobs On Campus
- Office of Advancement student worker
- Dining hall
Best Places to Work Off Campus
- Volunteer programs
- The Village
Advice on Finding a Job/Internship
- Finding a job or internship can be a daunting process, but the Career Services center is a useful aid to assist you in your search. The center takes walk-ins, but if you make an appointment, you are guaranteed a meeting with a member of the staff who can assist you in reviewing your resume and cover letter, mock interviews, and advice on how to begin your search. The center also offers sessions on how to get a job or internship, presenting ideas on what recruits look for.
- Pitzerlink is an online tool that allows you to upload your resume and cover letter, as well as search for employers that are hiring. The website is updated frequently and offers in-depth searches that help you find exactly what kind of work or experience you are looking for.
- The Career Services center has resources such as pamphlets, Internet sites, and other tools that provide information on the job or graduate school search.
- Your adviser can also be very helpful in the job search process, so be sure to utilize his or her knowledge of the field you are interested in pursuing.
Firms That Most Frequently Hire Grads
- Claremont Colleges
- Morgan Stanley
- Ontario-Montclair School District
- Teach for America