Freshmen Allowed to Park?
Approximate Parking Permit Cost
$55 for the full year or $30 for one term
Common Parking Tickets
- Parking in a fire lane: $50
- Parking in a handicapped spot: $250
- Parking in faculty or staff areas: $15
- Parking on front campus/Historical District: $15-$50
Best Places to Find a Spot
- The "Pit" next to the tennis courts.
- Fine Arts Center parking lot
- Front camps (be careful or else you'll get a ticket).
Good Luck Getting a Spot Here
- The "Pit" can be hard to park in because freshmen, sophomores, and juniors all use it.
- Front campus can be hard because tourists and community members use it, and it is blocked off during admissions events.
Getting a Parking Permit
Register with Public Safety and pay registration fees to the Business Office within 48 hours of arrival on campus.