Student Parking Lot?
Freshmen Allowed to Park?
Approximate Parking Permit Cost
Common Parking Tickets
- Permit improperly installed: 10
- Expired meter: 20
- Parking in non-designated areas: 25
- Parking without a valid permit: 25
- Parking in a fire lane: 50
Best Places to Find a Spot
- On 19th Street in between Flint and Boston
- The 30-minute spots at the Rec Center
- The 45-minute to 2-hour spots across University Avenue on Broadway and along streets heading towards 4th Street.
Good Luck Getting a Spot Here
The 30-minute spots at the entrance of campus.
Getting a Parking Permit
The easiest way to sign up for a parking permit is online. You simply sign on to your eRaider account and follow the instructions. Once purchased, your parking permit can be picked up at the permit office. There are a limited number of spaces available, so as soon as you decide to go to school at Tech, you should also decide whether or not you are going to park at Tech.