Recent Alumnus 2013-11-17T15:37:52Z
never applied for financial aid.
College Junior 2013-11-16T22:07:16Z
Thanks to California's financial situation, public schools such as UC Berkeley are not getting adequate funding. As a result, tuition is increasing and financial aid is becoming more limiting.
College Junior 2013-11-12T20:41:41Z
Always fill out your Fafsa on time!
College Freshman 2013-11-06T10:17:24Z
I received some financial aid.
College Senior 2013-10-19T03:13:51Z
I received a fair amount of financial aid. It was fairly easy to fill out the necessary forms and supply the necessary information, but not a great deal is given in aid. If there is a true need, there is assistance but it will only take you about 80% of the way. I recommend finding good outside resources to help fill in the remaining 20%.
Sorry, there are no reviews.