Student Parking Lot?
Big lots are scattered throughout campus, including two garages in the center of campus. Lot assignments depend on a student's credit level and resident area.
Freshmen Allowed to Park?
Approximate Parking Permit Cost
- $217 per year for commuters
- $419 per year for campus residents
Common Parking Tickets
- Expired parking meter: $15
- Parked in wrong assigned area: $75
Best Places to Find a Spot
- Union Lane Garage
- Lot 1 (after 4 p.m. for people without a permit)
- Lot 2 (after 4 p.m. for people without a permit)
Getting a Parking Permit
The school is currently on a "green" initiative to get more on-campus students to stop using their own vehicles as a way to get around and start using public transportation, but juniors and seniors almost always have a car with them on campus. However, a lot of the spaces were taken away, so the number of permits available is slowly dropping, which may have a future impact on freshmen who choose to bring their cars to school.