Full-Time Student Population
Part-Time Student Population
Full-Time Instructional Faculty
Part-Time Instructional Faculty
Faculty with Terminal Degree
Average Faculty Salary
Full-Time Retention Rate
Part-Time Retention Rate
- 20 to 49 Students: 40%
- 50 or More Students: 3%
- Fewer than 20 Students: 57%
Continuing Professional: No
Adult Basic Remedial: No
Secondary (High School): No
Special Credit Opportunities
Advanced Placement (AP) Credits: Yes
Dual Credit: Yes
Life Experience Credits: No
- Schools of Business
- Wake Forest College
- Bachelor's degree
- Doctorate - Professional practice
- Doctorate - Research/scholarship
- Master's degree
Most Popular Majors
- Accounting: 3%
- Business Administration and Management: 6%
- Law: 4%
- Medicine: 3%
- Arts/fine arts
- English (including composition)
- Foreign languages
- Sciences (biological or physical)
- Social science
Special Study Options
- Study abroad
- Teacher certification (below the postsecondary level)
Other Academic Offerings
- Double major
- Dual enrollment
- Honors program
- Independent study
Best Places to Study
- Benson Center
- Campus Grounds
- Tribble Hall
- Z. Smith Reynolds Library
Tips to Succeed
- Don't slack off-it will hurt your GPA a lot.
- Get really involved in at least one activity, and don't be afraid to try something new!
- Get to know your professors-they are usually pretty cool people.
- Learn to cut down on wasting time on the computer.
- Pick classes that you are interested in-it will make them more enjoyable!
- Remember that you are here to learn but also to have new experiences and make friends.
- Research your professors on www.virtualratings.com.
- Take advantage of the Learning Assistance Center-getting a tutor is free!
- Try to get some sleep every night-it's more important than you think!
Did You Know?
- Wake Forest has study abroad programs in more than 70 countries, and more than 65 percent of all students study abroad at some point during their four years.
- Students can apply for the Open Curriculum Program for greater academic flexibility in pursuing their interests.
- Wake Forest's accounting students pass the CPA exam at a higher rate than students from any other school.
- Wake Forest is ranked 25th in the 2010 edition of U.S. News & World Report's Guide to America's Best Colleges.